Frequently Asked Questions
Do you only buy houses that need a lot of work?
- No, we actually buy nice houses just as often as we buy houses in need of repair. Each house is unique and may require different attention to meet its full potential. Whether your house is a fixer upper, needs some cosmetic repair, or is move in ready we are a CASH buyer.
How much will it cost me to sell my house?
- Absolutely nothing. There are no commissions, no fees, and we pay for all the closing costs. Unlike a traditional sale, we make our purchase as easy as possible without hidden fees and costs.
How much will you offer me for the house?
- We will make you a fair price CASH offer for your house, but in order to do so we’ll need to see the house in person. In order to make sure we can offer you a fair price, we need to make sure we know what we’re dealing with. It usually doesn’t take much more than 15 minutes for us to walk through your house to be able to make you a CASH offer.
Can you still buy my house if I have little to no equity?
- Many times, Yes. Your house may be worth more than you think, and we often can create additional value with the work that we do to houses after purchase. Additionally, you may be able to sell your house for less than what is owed to the bank, call us for more detail.
How long does this take?
- We can buy a house in as little as 24 hours. From a quick friendly phone call, to a 15 minute walkthrough, you could be walking away from the title company with a check in hand in less than a few days. But of course, we don’t need to buy that quickly and are happy to accommodate your schedule by closing on the date of your choice. Our goal is to make your house purchase as easy and smooth as possible, let us know what we can do to accommodate your situation.
How do I know you’re a legitimate company?
- With an A+ rating from the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau and hundreds of satisfied customers, we’re happy to provide you with references so you can make an informed decision. With over 20+ years of experience in the Pikes Peak region real estate market, we are full time real estate professionals. This isn’t just a hobby or a summer project for us, we are working around the clock to serve our clients and better our community. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our clients have to say about us.
How are you different from a real estate agent?
- We don’t want to list your house for sale, we want to BUY your house. There’s no cleaning up to list your house, no repairs, no arranging showings for potential buyers, no appraisals, no bank approvals, and no waiting. We are the buyer and we are ready to buy right now without the hassle and headache.
I have tenants in my house, can you still purchase?
- Absolutely, we are experienced landlords and have multiple rental properties ourselves. Whether you have good tenants or bad, we are happy to take that weight off your shoulders.
How does my mortgage get paid off?
- We close at a local title company that handles all the paperwork and takes care of paying off your mortgage, property taxes, and any liens or judgements that may be tied to the property.
What repairs do I need to make?
- None, we will buy your house As-is, regardless of the condition. Whatever the issue, we can handle it. You don’t even need to clean the house or remove any belongings you don’t want. When we say As-is, we mean it!
Can I sell you my house even if I’m not in the area?
- Of course, our local title company can coordinate the sale process with you, anywhere around the globe. You can even sign papers in the comfort of your own home. We’ve had many clients that are out of state or not able to leave their homes or attend closing for a variety of reasons. The title company can arrange for a traveling notary to meet with you at YOUR convenience. A hassle free sale is our goal, regardless of your situation.
How are you different from other “We Buy Houses” companies?
- We are a local, family owned business with CASH available to buy your house TODAY. We don’t need hard money loans, we don’t want to take over your payments, and we don’t need weeks to close or to show your house to other “partners” or potential buyers. As they say in real estate, money talks; we can provide an earnest money check for $10,000.00 for the purchase of your house so you know we’re serious about buying your house now!