How the House Selling Process Actually Works
To many, selling a home is more challenging a process than buying a home, but that’s not to say the process is often convoluted and challenging to undertake. If you’re selling a house traditionally, by the owner or with a listing agent, the path is pretty straightforward.
Selling a House
The more traditional method can be broken down into a few steps:
- Listing Agent – You’ll want a listing agent to represent you and look out for your best interests.
- Home Worth – Knowing the total value of your home makes a huge difference in the process. If you price too high, no one will make a move. Too low and you risk losing a lot of money.
- Preparation – Going the traditional route often means making significant and costly repairs, renovations, and cleanup.
The Quick and Lucrative House Selling Process
Your other options, and perhaps the faster and more convenient of the two, is to find a local real estate investor. The process is simple. You pick up the phone and contact a local real estate investor who can make an offer on your home within 24 hours.
There are a number of benefits to working with a real estate investor, such as:
- 24 Hours – You can receive a cash offer within 24 hours of your initial phone call.
- “As-Is” Sales – You do not need to pay for any repairs or renovations; an investor will buy a home in any condition.
- Fast Closing – The entire house-selling process is wrapped up quick and easy – often in well under a month.