What We Buy
We buy houses in any location and any condition within the Pikes Peak region. We don’t just buy ugly houses; we buy nice houses too. Regardless of the house and the situation, we can create an offer to meet your needs. We buy houses for a variety of reasons: to keep as long term rentals, to remodel/renovate and resell, to bulldoze and build new, and for vacation rentals.
We have experience remodeling all types of houses, from a light cosmetic paint and carpet, to full-blown structural repairs, to houses that need to be bulldozed. We can handle anything. Condemned houses, asbestos abatement, lead-based paint remediation, flood clean up, fire damage are all familiar to us.
If it’s real estate you want to sell, we’re a CASH buyer.
- Patio homes
- Vacant land
- Multi-family (fourplex, duplex, etc..)
We have experience dealing with all kinds of situations that require the sale of a house. Situations such as: divorce, inheritance, estate/probate, foreclosure, being behind on payments, landlords, upsizing, and downsizing each call for a unique approach to best accommodate the needs of the homeowner. We don’t have a one-size-fits-all solution; we have a solution specifically tailored to fit your needs. Here are a few solutions we’ve created in the past:
- Purchased a house and rented back until the owner could purchase their next house
- Purchased a house completely furnished from an out of state inheritance owner
- Purchased a property and the vehicle from an estate
- Purchased a house and offered a rebate on the seller’s next house purchase